Last updated: 16/11/2020
The Bracknell Forest Safeguarding Board (BFSB) was formed in July 2019, joining together the Bracknell Forest Local Safeguarding Children’s Board (LSCB) and the Safeguarding Adults Board (SAB) to provide an all-age board.
This diagram shows the structure of the Board and how all the elements of the Board work together to provide effective safeguarding across the age groups.
Click on the image for a larger version
The Terms of Reference and Constitution
Protocol/Memorandum of Understanding
The Safeguarding Board works closely with other Boards in Bracknell Forest which are working to safeguard children, young people and adults who are vulnerable to abuse. Specifically these are:
- Bracknell Forest Safeguarding Board
- Health & Wellbeing Board
- Children and Young People’s Partnership
- Corporate Parenting Advocacy Panel
- Community Safety Partnership
It has a joint Protocol/Memorandum of Understanding which is reviewed annually.
The Protocol sets out:
- The distinct roles, responsibilities and governance arrangements for each of the above boards and partnerships, including their specific roles and responsibilities in relation to safeguarding.
- How they work together to safeguard and promote the welfare of people living in Bracknell Forest.
- Governance, accountability and coordination arrangements for thematic areas that are relevant to more than one of the above bodies.